Gatton College of Business and Economics
University of Kentucky
Von Allmen School of Accountancy Scholarship Application
Welcome! The Von Allmen School of Accountancy invites Accounting majors at the University of Kentucky to apply for a scholarship for the
Deadline for application:
Monday, April 11, 2022
Students will be notified by April 25, 2022 regarding whether or not they will be awarded a scholarship.
To be eligible for an accounting scholarship, a student must:
• be an upper-division undergraduate accounting major, currently enrolled full-time at the University of Kentucky;
• have a minimum 3.4 cumulative overall GPA as well as a minimum 3.5 GPA in accounting (ACC) courses as of the end of the Fall 2021 semester;
• have completed a minimum of six (6) accounting credit hours for a letter grade at the University of Kentucky by the end of the Fall 2021 semester;
• have completed ACC 301 for a letter grade at the University of Kentucky as of the end of the Fall 2021 semester or be currently enrolled in ACC 301 for a letter grade at the University of Kentucky in the Spring 2022 semester;
• be enrolled at the University of Kentucky in a minimum of three (3) upper-division accounting (ACC) credit hours [or be enrolled in ACC 399 (internship course) or a full-time study abroad program] in the spring 2022 semester;
• have a minimum of six (6) upper-division accounting (ACC) credit hours remaining in the BS in Accounting degree after completion of the Spring 2022 semester; and
• be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate upper-division accounting major at the University of Kentucky in a minimum of three (3) upper-division accounting (ACC) credit hours or an ACC 399 (internship course) in the semester of the receipt of the scholarship funds.
Link Blue Username
Current Major (include double majors)
Current Grade Level
Cumulative and Accounting GPAs
Total and Accounting Earned Credit Hours
When do you think you will graduate?
Do you intend to pursue a masters degree?
Street Address Line 1
State of Residence
County of Residence
Provide information about how you have demonstrated leadership skills during your time at UK (<200 words)
Please describe other awards or scholarships you have received (<200 words)
Is there any other information you would like to share for consideration (<200 words)?