Gatton College of Business and Economics
University of Kentucky
Von Allmen School of Accountancy Scholarship Application
Welcome! The Von Allmen School of Accountancy invites Accounting majors at the University of Kentucky to apply for a scholarship for the
Deadline for application:
Friday, April 10, 2020
Students will be notified by May 1, 2020 regarding whether or not they will be awarded a scholarship.
• Students must be an accounting major, currently enrolled full-time at the University of Kentucky, and have completed at least 45 credit hours but no more than 96 credit hours by the end of the Fall 2019 semester.
• Students must have completed a minimum of 6 accounting credit hours but no more than five upper division accounting courses as of the end of the Fall 2019 semester.
• Students must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA as well as a minimum 3.5 GPA for accounting course work as of the end of the Fall 2019 semester.
• Students must be enrolled at the University of Kentucky in a minimum of three additional upper division accounting hours (or be enrolled in ACC 399 [internship course] or a full-time study abroad program) in the spring 2020 semester.
• Students must be enrolled as a full-time accounting major at the University of Kentucky in a minimum of three upper division accounting hours or an ACC 399 (internship course) in the semester of the receipt of scholarship funds.
Link Blue Username
Current Major (include double majors)
Current Grade Level
Cumulative and Accounting GPAs
Total and Accounting Earned Credit Hours
When do you think you will graduate?
Do you intend to pursue a masters degree?
Street Address Line 1
State of Residence
County of Residence
Provide information about how you have demonstrated leadership skills during your time at UK (<200 words)
Please describe other awards or scholarships you have received (<200 words)
Is there any other information you would like to share for consideration (<200 words)?